Two friends were walking through the desert.
During some point of the journey, they had an argument; and one friend slapped the other one in the face.
The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand,
“Today my best friend slapped me in the face.”
They kept on walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him.
After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone:
“Today my best friend saved my life.”
The friend who had slapped and saved His best friend asked him,
‘After i hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?’
The friend replied
“When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand, where winds of forgiveness can erase it away.
But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”
Learn to write your hurts in the sand and to carve your benefits in stone.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.
Some Golden Advice
1. Either be a part of Politics or be a Victim.
2. Never share your personal life with any one in your office.
3. Your colleagues can never be your real friend.
4. Never disclose your creative ideas in front of the wrong person.
5. Keep your communication straight & clear. Speak only when its required. (No unasked advice)
6. Never react immediately, Always maintain your calmness. No back stamping or quarrels.
7. Keep emotional & physical distance from girls in your office.
8. Keep your ears & eyes open and mouth shut.
9. Work damn seriously during the working hours. Enjoy your non-working hours and days to your fullest.
Realize some facts.
“People are with you only when they need you, not otherwise.”
“Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately bring a blame for you, not appreciation.”
“A simple lie of your close one can break you more than anything.”
“It is hard to weep alone when there is no shoulder to support you.”
“Help people but not up to the point beyond your dignity.”
“Love people but only if you can do it without expecting anything from them.”
I came alone and I have to go alone.
I came and created memories and I will go.
I will create remembrance.