I would really appreciate if you people read all the points mentioned below with un-biased mind.
1. Let me first clear that “I am not Ramdev’s, Anna Hazare’s or any individual’s follower/supporter”
2. I just don’t forget the causes for which they started agitations and the causes are
b. Black Money
c. Change in the system.
3. You people oppose Ramdev just because he knows how to run his empire. The problem is that you people can’t digest Baba and business together.
a. N number of times he has shown all his documents about his trust’s bank balances and property papers to media and all government departments.
b. Even then, if you really have any genuine questions about his properties and bank balances, why don’t you take any actions on that? (Filing a police complain or RTI or any court notice?)
4. Suppose a business tycon like Mukesh Ambani starts an agitation against all these noble causes then I don’t think so you people will come up with any problem !!!
5. And who says he is not not helping the poor people of India?
a. Almost every day thousands and lakhs of people attend his free yoga and pranayam shibirs.
b. On an average 3 crore people watch their live and recorded telecasts on televisions.
c. And the list is even bigger to note down here.
d. If the things he is teaching is bull-shit and of no use then are these fools?
6. If we(including me) are not so active for national cause, we don’t have right to comment. Be Careful, while commenting on such an important national issues.
Please read and forward to all Indians we must know to whom we are supporting.
10 things to know about.!
1. Who is Anna Hazare?
An ex-army man. Fought 1965 Indo-Pak War
2. What’s so special about him?
He built a village Ralegaon Siddhi in Ahamad Nagar district, Maharashtra
3. So what?
This village is a self-sustained model village. Energy is produced in the village itself from solar power, bio fuel and wind mills.
In 1975, it used to be a poverty clad village. Now it is one of the richest village in India . It has become a model for self-sustained, eco-friendly & harmonic village.
This guy, Anna Hazare was awarded Padma Bhushan and is a known figure for his social activities.
5. Really, what is he fighting for?
He is supporting a cause, the amendment of a law to curb corruption in India .
6. How that can be possible?
He is advocating for a Bil, The Jan Lokpal Bill (The Citizen Ombudsman Bill), that will form an autonomous authority who will make politicians (ministers), beurocrats (IAS/IPS) accountable for their deeds.
7. It’s an entirely new thing right..?
In 1972, the bill was proposed by then Law minister Mr. Shanti Bhushan. Since then it has been neglected by the politicians and some are trying to change the bill to suit their theft (corruption).
8. Oh.. He is going on a hunger strike for that whole thing of passing a Bill ! How can that be possible in such a short span of time?
The first thing he is asking for is: the government should come forward and announce that the bill is going to be passed.
Next, they make a joint committee to DRAFT the JAN LOKPAL BILL. 50% government participation and 50% public participation. Because you cant trust the government entirely for making such a bill which does not suit them.
9. Fine, What will happen when this bill is passed?
A LokPal will be appointed at the centre. He will have an autonomous charge, say like the Election Commission of India . In each and every state, Lokayukta will be appointed. The job is to bring all alleged party to trial in case of corruptions within 1 year. Within 2 years, the guilty will be punished. Not like, Bofors scam or Bhopal Gas Tragedy case, that has been going for last 25 years without any result.
10. Is he alone? Who else is there in the fight with Anna Hazare?
Baba Ramdev, Ex. IPS Kiran Bedi, Social Activist Swami Agnivesh, RTI activist Arvind Kejriwal and many more.
Prominent personalities like Aamir Khan is supporting his cause.
11. Ok, got it. What can I do?
At least we can spread the message. How?
Putting status message, links, video, changing profile pics.
At least we can support Anna Hazare and the cause for uprooting corruption from India .
At least we can hope that his Hunger Strike does not go in vain.
At least we can pray for his good health.
Thanks for reading.
Please Spread This message As Much As You Can ‘n Tell Others To Do The Same.. !